Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

girls in Pyjamas ???

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭roughan

Jesus Ryanair is bad enough the way it is

"Bangers Rockets Scratchcards "

can u imagine if the plane crashed

50 identical bodies with dunnes pyjamas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

us men should fight back!
    my old housemate used to sleep naked and he would often sleepwalk, this craze could give him an excuse

yes we should all wander around the "De Luxe" shopping centre that is crumlin shopping centre in our boxers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

roughan wrote:
    yes we should all wander around the "De Luxe" shopping centre that is crumlin shopping centre in our boxers

Man I forgot all about that place. I have never in all my life since such a kip for a shopping centre. It's horrendously bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

personnaly i think its a trend that is yet to catch on

....... i wish i was a girl ;)

isnt there a pub up there aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i was drinking in the bridge house in dolphins barn last week and the pyjama zombies were everywhere, it was only 5 in the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Whatever happened to DublinPyjamaPeople.com????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

maple wrote:
    ...What I don't get is that these girls obviously have showered....

You reckon?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

never seen any pj people, they must be too good for my area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

spurious wrote:
    tracker snackers

i love it :D hehehe

also none of them seem to be nice looking in pyjama's which suks :( all women need to start doing this :D hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

roughan wrote:
    what the **** are girls doing walking around town in pyjamas

The pyjamas thing is a feckin epidemic at this stage!!! I saw 2 young ones up in tesco clearwater (in the shopping centre) at about 8pm - hair immaculately done, as was the make up - but they were sitting on a bench, eating meanies, wearing pyjamas!!!!! What's that all about????

At some murder scene last week on the front of the herald there was all these girls hanging around in pyjamas and they were on the front of the hearld !!!!!!!

can someone enlighten me on it

Pyjamas are comfortable

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I've read and ignored so many threads about this.
    So, finally, I'll say.

They're pyjamas.
    They come down easily.
    Run up to them and pull their pyjamas down.
    They'll stop wearing pyjamas.

End of countless ****e threads.
    The end.

P.S. They'll practically have their knickers around their ankles - they can't run after you. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Oriel wrote:
    So, finally, I'll say.

They're pyjamas.
    They come down easily.

The end.

P.S. They'll practically have their knickers around their ankles - they can't run after you. :)
    put with the knickers round the ankles the view would be horrid... unless your into that sort of thing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Oriel wrote:
    So, finally, I'll say.

They're pyjamas.
    They come down easily.

The end.

It's a bit like those pants with the buttons down the sides. When they were all the rage I saw a few poor bastards getting them ripped off by their school mates around eyre square only to be left with no pants in a busy pedestrian area.

That's permanent mental scaring people!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

Mothers collect their kids from my son's school in Blackpitts in their PJs !!!

Can you imagine the shame and embarrassment you would feel as a kid if ur mam did'nt even bother to get dressed before collecting you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Yeah i have noticed this scourge spread far and wide.....The women are generally utter swamp donkeys. And everyone says they're comfortable and thats why its going on. Thats a load of BS. It just shows a gross lack of effort on their parts. It used to be that women in one way or another always tried to look well (not meant in a sexist way) ,they'd put in the effort. Now when you're goin down certain streets in Dublin and the suburbs you're senses are assaulted by the nasty looking sweaty bettys goin for milk and bread. DO you not remember the times when if there was a fire drill in your apartment building you'd be outside and all the girls would be a bit peeved that all their neighbours saw them just straight out of bed. Where has this pride in their appearance gone to? Did those Emo kids take it all?? Or have they resigned themselves to a life of Pj's watching fair city and playing Telly Bingo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Endasaurus

+1 to the phrase "swamp donkeys" hahahaha :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

you got to admit the sight of a neat pair of unteathered buttocks jiggling about in front of you is at the least mildly distrecting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

old boy wrote: »
    you got to admit the sight of a neat pair of unteathered buttocks jiggling about in front of you is at the least mildly distrecting.

I'm yet to see an attractive one wandering around Spar in their PJ's.

They are all sloppy skanks.

I can't stop shaking my head and muttering under my breath while in their presence.

Pyjama Zombies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

No.....Just no! Ultra ming-bots, anti erections with face disabilities!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lucas1986

its their way of sayen " yep ill ride ya, look im ready for bed anyway";)

good one :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

briantwin wrote: »
    YThe women are generally utter swamp donkeys.

Swamp Donkeys! love it! Sir I tip my hat to you :D

I haven't seen this myself yet but then again I don't pay a lot of attention to people. I'll probably see it now though. But...
    Up there with those stupid little ***** going around playing music on their phone.
    ... I'm always seeing this on the 78A. I've had some of those girls say stuff to me, one was like "who ya looking at ya ugly b*****d while on another occasion someone else said "see ya sexy." I don't have any time for people who blare music off their phones yet wouldn't confront them for fear of being killed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Its not just scangers you see doing it, I saw a woman in donnybook running to the bank machine in silk Pjs last September. She was driving one of the big ugly jeep things.

I think it would be funny if lads did it too, going the bookies in a pair of Thomas The Tank jim jams.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Terry wrote: »
    Anyway, like Dudess above, I too have yet to see this phenomonon.
    I think I'd have to ask them to explain why they are wearing bed clothes on the street though. It might actually stop these threads appearing if someone got an answer from one of them.

Terry, check Tesco in Lucan or Maynooth after 10.30pm on a Friday or Saturday night ....... freakin oodles of them!!!!! First time I saw it my first reaction was "WTF!!!!!" - then I started seeing it more & more ........ women are just turning into manky-holes ......... and they have the nerve to say men are dirty ...... :rolleyes: :D

:::: ven0mous ::::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Was witness to this for the first time yesterday on Wexford street. It just screams "I dont give a sh!t" and "How bleedin marawrovit am I". One of these yokes actually looked pretty embarased as myself and my 2 companions were quite visibly looking at them like they had 6 heads but the other one who had a face like a well slaped arse seemed to be proud as punch to be walking around in a pair of bright pink jammy bottoms.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Was witness to this for the first time yesterday on Wexford street. It just screams "I dont give a sh!t" and "How bleedin marawrovit am I". One of these yokes actually looked pretty embarased as myself and my 2 companions were quite visibly looking at them like they had 6 heads but the other one who had a face like a well slaped arse seemed to be proud as punch to be walking around in a pair of bright pink jammy bottoms.

It screams "i dont have a job so i dont hafta get dressed".Scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

I love it I think they look cool

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭martin84

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

martin84 wrote: »

:D:D

have seen people walking round in pyjamas when im in dublin, just whyy???
    some girl was walking round with her bf (she was in pj's) and he was holding on to her looking as proud as ever to be with her??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Whos up for a Pyjama Flashmob :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

I think I'll copyright designer bodybags, bound to be in style at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

But isn't the wearing of Negligee's outdoors by the non-skanger community becoming fashionable?...

[trend]
    It is! seriously its the latest in Milan pass it on ;)so long as they are decent looking :D
    [/trend]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Lux23 wrote: »
    Its not just scangers you see doing it, I saw a woman in donnybook running to the bank machine in silk Pjs last September. She was driving one of the big ugly jeep things.

I think it would be funny if lads did it too, going the bookies in a pair of Thomas The Tank jim jams.:mad:

Just as well you clarified that, thought you were asking lads to walk the streets in silk Pjs!:D

Anyway, the ones I've found the most ridiculous of these are the ones who went to the effort to put on make-up but not to get dressed.

Advertisement