Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructors in Navan

Options
  • 25-07-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be doing my driving test in Navan: I haven't applied for it yet though. I can drive well (at least it would seem so), but I want to take some lessons before I go back to college. Can anyone recommend or not recommend any particular instructors or schools? I'm from the North Meath area, but a lot of people I know do their tests in Dundalk, so any advice on the Navan area, both route-wise and instructor-wise, would be appreciated. Replies here or PMs (if appropriate) are welcome.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I did mine in Navan and got it first time. I can give you the number of the instructor if you want, found him good.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I passed first time after getting lessons from Mal's school of motoring, definitely recommend him,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement