Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lads. How often do you change your cacks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

jor el wrote:
    About half way through this thread I thought it was so sick it should be closed. Having read it all now I realise it's actually so sick it should be kept open.

LOL @ seansouth, you're one sick little puppy.

Daily BTW, how could you not? Seriously.
    ...my god....is this a boy...in this thread...claiming to change his pants every day!? :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Duggy747 wrote:

And nothing wrong with having multiple dicks, in fact I think it's wrong we only have 1! Curse my wretched human body!

Multiple penii ftw.
    Duggy747 wrote:
    Oh, and as for me jocks, once the skidmarks harden you can just get a breadknife and scrape them off. Like you would with burnt toast!

Put it on your cornflakes in the morning, adds to the taste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

cance wrote:
    yum yum the smell of a jax door on a tuna boat :rolleyes:

classic

see the thing is right, unless you forget to, or do a bad job of wiping your arse then your jocks shouldn't get too rank. Bit of sweat and that's about it.

we are not like girls and don't suffer any discharge or the likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Absolutely everyday, it has to be done, it's only hygenic. I'd be shot if I didn't change them everday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Vegeta wrote:
    we are not like girls and don't suffer any discharge or the likes.

speak for yourself, after 20 years of curries me oring needs a new washer!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Niamho! wrote:
    ...my god....is this a boy...in this thread...claiming to change his pants every day!? :eek:
    Well not the only one, but maybe the only one under his own volition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

cance wrote:
    speak for yourself, after 20 years of curries me oring needs a new washer!

hate the old ring sting from a hot curry. get it from pizza with jalapeno chilli on it. worth it though

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

what underware?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Duggy747 wrote:
    Juice?? Was his jocks all soggy at the end of everyday???

No but after a week or so there was a bit of a build up of "sauce" around the crupper area.

The "George" at level 2 broke down the build up,he claimed.

Hopefully he didn't pour the "juice" over his spuds.

revolting thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i can go a day without a shower, but of course i change boxers and socks daily as should everybody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Paddy Dignam

Socks I change everyday, but jocks.... once every two days.. does that make me a muckbird?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Put it on your cornflakes in the morning, adds to the taste.
    That's what I normally do:
    zxczd2.jpg

Then there's the days with the curry to which results in me doing this:
    http://www.cookiemadness.net/dulcesforblog.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Duggy747 wrote:
    That's what I normally do:
    http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6646/zxczd2.jpg

Then there's the days with the curry to which results in me doing this:
    http://www.cookiemadness.net/dulcesforblog.jpg

Oddly enough that made me hungry. :eek:

Socks I change everyday, but jocks.... once every two days.. does that make me a muckbird?!!
    yeah....lol

ah...seriously though, you's are after opening me up to a whole new world i just DIDN'T wanna think about!! ...jesus....complex or what...every bloke that even attempts to come near me from now on im gonna wonder how often he changes his Khaks....lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

UGH Guys...i cant believe what ive just read:eek: peeling off skid marks and then putting them in corn flakes???? gross gross gross

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Paddy Dignam

Niamho! wrote:
    yeah....lol

ah...seriously though, you's are after opening me up to a whole new world i just DIDN'T wanna think about!! ...jesus....complex or what...every bloke that even attempts to come near me from now on im gonna wonder how often he changes his Khaks....lol

Ah, but once he washes!! I've often been in the situation when I showered and then noticed that I had no clean khaks. So it's Hobson's choice in that situation - wear the old ones, or none at all..... ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Niamho! wrote:
    Its obviously a Boy thing......

I know the Smell of Dirty Boys Jocks though.....Ugh...manky....one thing my Brother taught me i guess....knacker.
    bit of a wierd fetish Niamho?

splinter wrote:
    bit of a wierd fetish Niamho?
    oh shut your cakehole you! lol.... im surprised i didnt geta smart answer sooner in fairness!! lol....

Msfc wrote:
    UGH Guys...i cant believe what ive just read:eek: peeling off skid marks and then putting them in corn flakes???? gross gross gross

Welcome to the wonderful world of AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Wake up, fall out of bed, dangle my boxers across my head...

The resulting olfactory sensations determine whether my legs go in 'em, or whether I bin 'em. And in this muggy weather... i'm lucky if I get 5 days out of any of them, even the really new ones

• Advertisement

Ah, but once he washes!! I've often been in the situation when I showered and then noticed that I had no clean khaks. So it's Hobson's choice in that situation - wear the old ones, or none at all..... ;)
    Dunno...maybe i am thinkin of the Girl thing...ah god no.... dunno bout that. someone bring in a pair of Day old Boy Jocks and let me see and then i'll give my opinion! lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Perv.

You just want the whiff of stale jizz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Msfc wrote:

It's not that bad. I mean:
    1. We're saving the enviornment by not washing them as much.
    2. Skidmarks add flavour to the breakfast table.
    3. We're getting the most out of our clothes.

It's a win / win situation.........did I mention skidmarks add flavour to the breakfast table?

Perv.

You just want the whiff of stale jizz.
    you're polluting my innocent mind and slandering my good name! lol...
    bunch o' Bleedin' Bullies. i wont be back here *Storms out*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Jaysus lads in fairness if ye cant give your hole a gud oul wipe when you're done wrecking the bog at your age you should be shot.
    With proper due care and if your not a feckin' spaz the same pair could do you a week if you dont suffer from betty swollocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Niamho! wrote:
    you're polluting my innocent mind and slandering my good name! lol...
    bunch o' Bleedin' Bullies. i wont be back here *Storms out*
    As a female, it's not a good idea to have the letters h and o at the end of your handle.

Ok I'll get me coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Caliden wrote:
    Jaysus lads in fairness if ye cant give your hole a gud oul wipe when you're done wrecking the bog at your age you should be shot.
    Wee dribbles!
    With proper due care and if your not a feckin' spaz the same pair could do you a week if you dont suffer from betty swollocks
    On a warm day (even in this weather it's fairly warm) and if you have to do any kind of walking or work that might break a sweat, then Betty is often a problem. Changing them daily is just the right thing to do. If you're going to get out of the shower and into yesterday's jocks then why bother with the shower at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

jor el wrote:
    Wee dribbles!

On a warm day (even in this weather it's fairly warm) and if you have to do any kind of walking or work that might break a sweat, then Betty is often a problem. Changing them daily is just the right thing to do. If you're going to get out of the shower and into yesterday's jocks then why bother with the shower at all?

A valid point a macín. New poll!!

How often do you shower bai??
    - once a week
    - atari jaguar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Caliden wrote:
    A valid point a macín. New poll!!

How often do you shower bai??
    - once a week
    - atari jaguar

been done, i was shunned for saying twice a week :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

How do you shower in the morning and then put on the same grungy pair of cacks??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Every time I shower, and I shower once every two or three days. Does that make me a metrosexual? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I change my underwear everytime i shower which on really warm days could be 3 times and when i'm really lazy 2 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

every morning, cleanliness is next to Godliness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Simple rule,
    Ware them once,
    then inside out.
    then back the front and inside out
    then right way round but inside out !

ARE YOU INSANE POSTING THIS !!!

I change them everytime I shower, which is at least once a day and if I am going out I might shower again so its twice..

If I am making love all day to different woman say 25 girls in one night I would respect them by showering between ladies so that 26 pairs...

The trots change all this !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

sunny2004 wrote:

ARE YOU INSANE POSTING THIS !!!

This is a mans thread. If you feel a bit squemish go to the cooking or fashion forum where all the girls are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Every day, minimum of once.

I bet even travellers change their boxers at least once every day or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

well its almost my 3rd time today, warm day you know cycling into work i hate spending the first hour in work sitting in my own sweat so i dont wear my work cloathng in on the bike i bring it in a bag, same again im just home but i changed out of the soaking wet sweatty work cloathes and im just about to put on the 3rd pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

were you naked when you posted that?
    Don't do that again.
    I'm not speaking as a moderator here. Just a concerned boards user.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

rb_ie wrote:
    I bet even travellers change their boxers at least once every day or two.
    I hear the method they use goes like this: Throw them against a pebble dashed wall. If they stick, change them. If they break get new ones, and if they fall back onto the ground the're good for at least another month.
    Not that I'd know like :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I'd be an everyday guy myself - anything else is bad news.

When I was in scouts there was a simple rule - throw them against the tent wall. If they stick, time to change. If they don't, good for another day.

I've always wondered just how manky a pair of boxers would have to be to actually stick to a tent wall... *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The importance of personal hygiene cannot be overstressed.
    I own a dozen pairs and change them regularly even if they don't yet need changing.

January, February, March... Yessirree a whole dozen pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

change ? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

every two days, using the old inside out switcheroo method :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Wasn't there a Seinfeld sketch where he was talking about men and how they wear their underwear to the point that it becomes a vapor and wafts out the window, lol!

Might have been another comedian..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

pffft, feck that! whatever saves on doin me laundry loike! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

if anyone is interested. 1. get an old kettle with a spout on it. 2. place a pair of worn ladies grundies over the spout and hold with an elastic band. 3. put the kettle on the hob. 4. wait til it boils and savour the aroma of fent around the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i managed to work this into conversation in the pub this evening and those who were of the i shower every now and again camp were the ones who said they rarely change, i'd be shocked if i met a girl with bad hygiene like that.
    i remembe rbeing at a house party with my housemates and two of the lads mentioned that the hottest girl from that house was the one who was the most skanky, i thought she was extremely hot but that revelation brought her down in my books, now i admit i dont shower every day, but every day i work or if i'm in college i'd make the effort to be clean.
    Why wouldnt everyone else make some sort of effort? when you're around other people you have to cary yourself with certain dignity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Fresh boxers and socks every day and after showers, no exceptions.
    Couldn't bring myself to wear either for two days or more... just wouldn't feel right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I dont wear undies, but I do change my socks every day, on the days that I accidentaly put on an old pair of socks I know in about an hour, and is very uncomfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Wear the jocks for a week then turn them inside out,spray a bit of lynx then your ok for another week. Same rule applies to socks.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement