Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Right size/Wrong size

• 25-07-2007 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

I went shopping for some shirts today. I bought a few which were all the same make and size.

When I tried them on half of them were too small.

Why does this happen? It could well be this particular shop as it's happened before.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Happens all the time. Sometimes I'm a 12, other times I'm a 16, in a matter of minutes :eek:
    Probably because most clothes are made in China now, and they just stick on any old lable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I bought a nice pair of jeans in topshop a while ago. I liked them so much I wanted to buy them in a different colour too. I wasn't gonna try them on as they were exactly the same except for the colour. Anyway, they looked small so I compared them to the ones I bought which were still in the shop. When I held them up the waist band of the pair I wanted to buy were an inch shorter. It seemed to be a problem with all of them.
    I checked the style numbers and they were exactly the same, so I think it's just a lack of quality at factory level.
    Unfortuantely they were out of the next size up so I left them in the end.

Advertisement