Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness Mission Enigma

• 25-07-2007 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone get the following email from Guinness? It has a link to some online game to play what looks like pacman after a series of other interactive scenes in a bar. Its to promote the new tap they have coming out but is there any point in playing said game? i.e. free Guinness vouchers etc at the end of it? My fingers are too tired to play such without just reward, but perhaps another brother has had the opportunity to complete the course?
    SECRET AGENT **** THIS MESSAGE REQUIRES YOUR URGENT ATTENTION!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY:

Background
    The GUINNESS® Team recently commissioned world famous designer Richard Seymour to design The Enigma – a new and unique beer tap that’s set to change the way we see GUINNESS® forever. However, following a plot to steal the Enigma blueprints, the GUINNESS® team were forced to step up security surrounding the project and sent the designer into hiding.

Mission
    As a GUINNESS® Secret Agent it’s you mission to:
    1) Make contact with Richard Seymour
    2) Locate the top secret Enigma blueprints
    3) Deliver the blueprints to the safety of the GUINNESS STOREHOUSE®

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

link.

NOW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

"The GUINNESS® Team recently commissioned world famous designer Richard Seymour to design The Enigma – a new and unique beer tap that’s set to change the way we see GUINNESS® forever"

Change?

Famous designer?

Has guinness been taken over by metros?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

yeah got that, gave up after the pacman game 'cause it was shít

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

It's a nice looking tap in fairness...but does anyone actually care that much what it looks like?

I stopped one I saw that pac-man yoke. I assume there was no free guinness at the end??

On the note of free guinness though, I have to commend guinness. Since signing up for the poker nights promotion, I've gotten 22 cans off them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

I got that letter too. Load of pants and a waste of paper and postage if you ask me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement