Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is a re-install my only option

• 25-07-2007 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

this has been happening for ages. But it's really p!ssing me off lately,

Everytime i download a file or a zip file or try to update a poker client i keep getting errors.

Here are some of them
    error1.gif
    When trying to install a program. not just one program but it happens on many of them,

and this when i try unzip something
    error2.gif
    again this happens all the time..

So how can i fix this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

open a cmd (command prompt) its in your start menu. Type in sfc /scannow and make sure you have your installation disc in the drive. When its finsihed restart. That will replace your system files with new clean ones and default anything you changed. You will need to run updates on your system when finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

well i dont have an install CD,,,, built the PC my self... might be the reason for my problems.... Can i get the system files anywhere else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

You have a windows disc though right ? Thats what you use !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

no i cant find it,

Advertisement