Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson k850

• 25-07-2007 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Any info on this phone? I saw it on their site but no word of a release date.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Great camera, but aside from that its too similar to the k800 imo. I'll be getting the P1i instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭HiredGun

The SE website says it will be available in October but I heard that this will mean Xmas or January. Send your letter to Santa...who knows :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

wow that looks amazing.

it's almost as good as sold to me tbh as sony have fixed the one fundamental design flaw of the k800i in that fecking shutter cover, it's forever coming undone in my pocket.

also the absence of a joystick and that it's smaller and bigger screen are good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,258 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

can't decide between the k850 of the W960 - both look bloody nice. Leaning towards the w960 at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

hmm W960 is a bit too wide for my liking although the 8gig memory and touch screen is nice still the 5mp camera would make me lean towards the K850

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Hopefully it will be late October/early November, O2 had the K750i in Ireland three weeks after it was released in Sweden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,258 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

eamon234 wrote:
    hmm W960 is a bit too wide for my liking although the 8gig memory and touch screen is nice still the 5mp camera would make me lean towards the K850
    The 5MP camera is the only thing attracting me to the K850i, and the camera features (such as a proper flash) but I'm not sure if the camera sensor is good enough to make it a 'real' 5mp camera if you know what i mean, the 3mp camera in the W960i probably won't be too different in terms of real world usage and quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭HiredGun

Tauren wrote:
    The 5MP camera is the only thing attracting me to the K850i, and the camera features (such as a proper flash) but I'm not sure if the camera sensor is good enough to make it a 'real' 5mp camera if you know what i mean, the 3mp camera in the W960i probably won't be too different in terms of real world usage and quality

Have a look at this test: http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-k850-cam-en.shtml

Gives you more info how the camera performs.

Advertisement