Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New SKY NFL Schedule Rocks!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

<3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

So to sum up should we definetely get sky sports for the upcoming NFL season? Is Setanta a viable alternative? Especially if you're not too keen on the NFL network commentary having watched the superbowl on ITV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KaiserSnake

Really cant wait for the start to the new season! I only got into it seriously last season and this new NFL schedule will mean I wont be getting much sleep for the next few months. :D

Im hoping for another good season out of my team the Philadelphia Eagles and also the N.E Patriots as I have them on my accumulator bet for the upcoming season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

So to sum up should we definetely get sky sports for the upcoming NFL season? Is Setanta a viable alternative? Especially if you're not too keen on the NFL network commentary having watched the superbowl on ITV?

Setanta dont show any nfl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

That wasn't the NFL network commentary but rather an "overseas" commentary team. They do it with baseball's world series too. Agree it was terrible (I listened to the US commentary myself)

As it is the NFL network commentator (Something Gumbel) is terrible. Far too nasal for sports commentary. Their analyst, Cris Collingsworth, is excellent though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Wow!! Add this to college ball on NASN and I can confidently predict that my work and poker is going down the drain from September through January. Yay!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Setanta dont show any nfl.

So no competition then. Sky to be ordered next week. I had thought Setanta had NFL through their NASN channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

They do but in places like Germany. Sky and Channel 5 have British rights and Sky has satellite rights here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

been over a year but still gotta add to this convo.....

fantastic scehdule just keeps coming along!! if you have a dodgy box you get the likes of MUTV and LFC and sportscentre and all the eurosprts and all the setantats and skys

couch gets alot of use over the weekend awesome stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Wow!! Add this to college ball on NASN and I can confidently predict that my work and poker is going down the drain from September through January. Yay!!

I SEE THE FUTURE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

been over a year

Which generally means start a new thread...although can't say one would have been needed for that post!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

TBH The Sky NFL schedule always rocked apart from the Skyami disaster last year ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭Lothaar

I'm a bit miffed that Sky don't show the extended highlights of SNF on Monday nights anymore. I went to bed at halftime of the Denver-San Diego game a couple of weeks ago, thinking I could watch the game on Monday. Missed a classic.

Advertisement