Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British Falklands gear?

• 25-07-2007 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

I usually post over in the airsoft forum but though you lot might be able to help me out ;)

I'm currently trying to get a British Falklands era full loadout to go with my nice new airsoft FN FAL.

I've looked around online but haven't really been able to find anything. Some nice person pointed me in the direction of 58 pattern webbing on ebay. Other than that, I'm a bit stumped.

Anyone know anything about the gear?

Information greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

o1s1n wrote:
    I usually post over in the airsoft forum but though you lot might be able to help me out ;)

I'm currently trying to get a British Falklands era full loadout to go with my nice new airsoft FN FAL.

I've looked around online but haven't really been able to find anything. Some nice person pointed me in the direction of 58 pattern webbing on ebay. Other than that, I'm a bit stumped.

Anyone know anything about the gear?

Try a British Surplus store http://www.milisupply.com/

Or join the RDF/PDF? Fire the Steyr!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The Steyr is an abomination! :D

As someone I know once put it, metrosexual and ergonomic. Give me a nice chunky manly FAL any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭cushtac

Brit DPM-pattern combat uniform, leather combat boots, 58 pattern webbing & the appropriate head gear should do the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Have a compleate set of 58 webbing,will sell it as I bought it to but together a survival kit rig,which I never got around to doing.PM me if intrested.

Advertisement