Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony kds-55a2000

• 25-07-2007 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anybody know anywhere that I can pick up the Sony KDS-55A2000? The Sony Centre has told me that it is discontinued but some shops may have some left in stock.

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

try harvey norman.. power city stocked them too.. and ring around ALL the sony stores. I hope you get one. great tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

they're not discontinued. any sony centre that says that may be out of stock of them but Sony Ireland deffo still stock them.

moe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bluewave

Thanks for the replies. I have rang Sony Ireland and they have confirmed that this model has been discontinued.

The search continues....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

sony ireland still have some in stock.

if you buy quick you'll get one.

moe

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Sony Centre in Tallaght had a display model for 1,999 as of a couple of weeks ago.

01-4139088

• Advertisement

Tried Sony Tallaght 9:30 this morning. No joy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

No joy - tried Alliance electric last week and they only have the 70" !!

Looks like they are all gone - thanks to everyone for your help...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Have you tried the Sony Centre in Belfast?

I was on to them a couple of months ago to get one and they had them in stock.

Advertisement