Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've done something foolish...

Options
  • 25-07-2007 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Having recently taken my son to see the Transformer movie I've created a little monster who is now a Transformer addict.

So my question is what are the best transformer dvd's available at the moment, I've already picked up the 80's film and the first three disc of armada ( 8 quid in homebase of all places ).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

The internet is your friend in this instance. All the G1 series are available in a few different box sets (my kids prefer them to the Amarda/Energon/Cybertron stuff), and the Beast Wars & Beast Machines cartoons have also been recently released, IIRC.
    Also, if your broadband is any good, check out the official transformers website. They have episodes of various cartoons to watch online.
    And Jetix is starting to show Robots in Disguise from the 4th of August.

Hope that helps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Excellent that just the info I needed. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

If you can find Beast Wars or Beast Machines get them. They are easily the best shows. (Energon is the worst)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Having recently taken my son to see the Transformer movie I've created a little monster who is now a Transformer addict.

So my question is what are the best transformer dvd's available at the moment, I've already picked up the 80's film and the first three disc of armada ( 8 quid in homebase of all places ).

get to the interwebs and buy the G1 boxset (the first part gives you a tin to store all 4 boxes). has all of the episodes, some great extra's and collector cards. plus your son will love the box for it :D

Advertisement