Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smartphone settings for Vodafone GPRS

• 25-07-2007 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Picked up a HTC S710 in Belfast today and trying to get it to work with the Vodafone GPRS system here in Dublin. The phone is unlocked and all other features work fine.

Does anyone know how I can configure the settings and also will it default to GPRS if I have not activiated WiFi.

It's on Windows Mobile 6

cheers

Ron

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

cmxron wrote:
    Hi

Picked up a HTC S710 in Belfast today and trying to get it to work with the Vodafone GPRS system here in Dublin. The phone is unlocked and all other features work fine.

Does anyone know how I can configure the settings and also will it default to GPRS if I have not activiated WiFi.

It's on Windows Mobile 6

cheers

Ron

I've configured many Smartphones and Windows Mobile devices to work with Vodafone IE without any problems

The settings are in a sticky on this forum

For web access use isp.vodafone.ie or hs.vodafone.ie as the APN with vodafone as the username and password

Also check with Vodafone to make sure your SIM is data enabled

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cmxron

Hi Have installed all settings but keep getting 'webpage cannot be found message'

Any hints??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 madboggar

Did you get this problem resolved, i have GPRS access enabled on my sim. Downloaded the Settings from HTC for Ireland.

Any ideas

Advertisement