Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny HP Spoiler Video

Options
  • 25-07-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭

Don't look if you haven't read the book completely.

This movie shows an asshole (who has obviously never read a HP book) spoiling the book for people queueing for it last weekend... :)

http://www.snotr.com/video/88

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Ther's a similar one on another thread in After Hours. Still trying to decide whether it's funny or not but I'd have punched him. He was obvioulsy using a large print version because my book only goes up to page 607. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

and thats why i had my earphones on full blast while i was queuing :D

worst happened was some dude poked his head in the door and shouted 'hermione dies'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

narco wrote:
    worst happened was some dude poked his head in the door and shouted 'hermione dies'.

Apparently Rupert Everett announced that on the Friday Night Project. Thankfully I'd been on the piss until 5.30 Friday morning and went straight from work to bed until midnight so missed it. GF had been holding it over me, thank God I've finished the book, I'm a free man again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, i was waiting for it to happen so many times during the book!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

ditto, I read this spoiler by pure accident as one user gave out to another for not using spoiler tags for the spoiler, and he quoted the poster, but left his comment unspoilered. i.e.
    joe bloggs wrote:
    hermione dies
    "you should have used spoiler tags there"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

if someone had told me who dies and what happens i would have killed someone

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

She doesn't die, so its not a spoiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

It is a spoiler as you now know she doesn't die :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

haha that was funny. Although I'd be fairly ticked off if someone had done it to me. Glad i've finished it for that reason alone, no one can spoil it on me anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Collie D wrote:
    He was obvioulsy using a large print version because my book only goes up to page 607. :D
    He was using the US version!

Also how is this funny? :confused: What an asshat. I would have thrown a rock through his windscreen. (I'm sure I wouldn't have, but whatever.)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've the US version and there's 759 pages (Haha, screw you, Europe, she just left out LOADS in your book! :p ).

I was actually panicking when queueing at the midnight opening that someone would spoil it for me. There was a woman standing near me reading it. I just kept muttering "get out of the mall, get out of the mall...".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

What!! I thought that the US version had bigger print and illustrations...it has stuff the Europe one doesn't????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

What!! I thought that the US version had bigger print and illustrations...it has stuff the Europe one doesn't????
    Yeah, it has a few extra words added here and there to explain some of the complicated stuff to the Americans ;) Don't worry about it.

Advertisement