Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 3 rocks

Options
  • 25-07-2007 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

It's a shame this place is so deserted, Quake 3 being so great and all, I am the king of DM17, no one can touch me :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

MooseJam wrote:
    It's a shame this place is so deserted, Quake 3 being so great and all, I am the king of DM17, no one can touch me :)

I think what we've learned here today is..... no-one wants to touch quake players.

Badum-tsccchh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'll play you blind folded and see how well you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

you'll play him blindfolded or you'll play him while you are blindfolded ?

ah, if this was the old days of quakeworld , this thread would have descended into a "your momma" marathon by now..... I miss my youth :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

And I miss yore ma.

Good times, good times. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I miss yore ma too, haven't seen her in hours.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

er anyway...

i have quake 4 since yesterday but i cant seem to find anyone online to play with. game just keeps created matches instead of searchin for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

im gonna go load up q3 right now, have a big fragfest just like old times, might even have some unreal tourney after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Lots of Q3 played on our server most nights, both CTF and CA. #tig.ie some night and you can have the password.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Lots of Q3 played on our server most nights, both CTF and CA. #tig.ie some night and you can have the password.

thats OSP isnt it? i prefer CPMA myself... not just cos my config is bang on for it either :p
    might jump into some of that some night tho.

There is currently a quake 4 CTF clan here in Ireland called Dizzy. We play as often as dardoz can force us to and we are getting in some decent players too (vinnit, kronic and even maybe possibly melachi :) ). q4 with q4max 0.78d and the latest 1.4.2 patch make the game what it should be, not the nonsense thats there outta the box

Personally pretty dire at q3, but trying to play as much as possible. Interesting to hear that Q4 is now accepted by the Q3 players. Will try and pick it up and speak to some of the other TiG players to do the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Personally pretty dire at q3

I'm dire myself. But we do get some very good players on that could destroy pretty much anyone:)

Would be nice to have some boards.ie guys on tho

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

Personally pretty dire at q3

I agree with you on that one.

WAW Legion!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

god I miss Q3 instagib

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

i still like q3 cos it runs on my laptop along with ut and its great for getting a quick lan session going compared to newer games needing proper hosted servers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Ive just started playing Q3 TeamArena.. still trying to figure out what all these new powerups do! :)

great game

Advertisement