Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New housemates going in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

I'm really excited about this!! It's been getting very boring over the last couple of weeks. 6 going in but only a few ending up as housemates...
    Looking forward to it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'm really not looking forward to this, it seems like another attempt to stem sliding ratings. "Oh, that sounds interesting, I'll stay in tonight and see what happens..." NOT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Not mad on the idea. I'm at the point where I just want it to end for the year, although having said that in previous years, by this stage, I've stopped watching BB, because all the best contestants had been given the boot. This year however, I'm still compelled to watch.
    Hopefully they put in a hot girl, for Bri and Liam and for us lads sitting at home aswell.
    I think it would also be good if they threw a comedian in there, for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

My money's on it being a big flaming Queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

I agree Captain Negative. There's certainly always something going on this year. I've never watched the live feeds, but this year, I have occasionally stuck it on while doing the housework and there is always a row, a bitch fest or something 'interesting' happening.

I think it’ll just be a big mess. There’s some really interesting stuff still going on, if you’re not only after sex, drinking and loutish carry-on. Gerry’s story for example has been buried under all the Charley crap and I’d like to see more about him. He’ll just retreat again when more people go in. We’ve not even heard half of Carole’s story.

Ziggy will go back to Mr Nice Guy for the new people and we may never see his nasty side fully emerge. And we’ll never see how the twins have to cope when faced with just a couple of people to make a real genuine conversation with!

PS: I can’t support Brian to win like so many are. He’s just such a dimwit and I can’t celebrate that kind of idiocy. I’d love to see Carole win.

• Advertisement
Advertisement