Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Chanelle out

Options
  • 25-07-2007 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Ok i actually nearly threw the remote at the tv watching tonights show!
    If you didnt see it Chanelle basically had the biggest spolit brat hissy fit of all time because she had to...wait for it.....play the violin:eek: :eek: :eek:
    What is her problem?? I actually prefer Charley to her at this stage, her whining is ridiculous and extremely annoying!! Get her out!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Oh God, I totally agree. If a child had thrown that fit in a supermarket cos they didn't get a bar of chocolate it wouldn't have been as bad as her fit!!!

I think she saw Nikki's antics in the diary room last year and think that's what people like. But Jesus, that was pathetic

GET HER OUT! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 keyolanda

totally agree aww man u dont know how good it feels to finally see that theres someone out there that sees thru her rubbish . shes more false than charley and she wants to be like charley . charley has relatives that are footballers and she rubs shoulders with them as well dont get me wrong charley is full ov it too but channelle is a spoilt brat whose future ambition is to be a wag .. ugg. worst big brother ever . i quit .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

keyolanda wrote:
    ugg. worst big brother ever . i quit .

agreed, I'll quit with ya

especially as I heard today that there's six new housemates going in and it's on for another 6 weeks

I blame the weather. If the weather had been good all along I would've had a life and not had to watch it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

rebel72 wrote:

especially as I heard today that there's six new housemates going in and it's on for another 6 weeks

Please...no... I enjoyED the show up until Chantelles hissy fitting, and I can't believe that Charley is actually really as horrible, snappy and evil as she is. The awful thing is, my moms hooked, Im back home for a while and its on every night. Last night I even started shouting AT the tv, I couldnt believe how childish Chanelle was.

You know when she screamed, I cant play it in front of everybody, Big Brother, I can't! Then she proceeded to throw a micky fit in front of the entire nation in the diary room.

My mom had a good point though, she said shes depressed and I would agree in saying that being in that house with Charley would actually wear me down.

All I can say is, Charley will meet her match in a bar one night, and she wont make much of a career for herself because she talks to fast, and pulls faces when shes trying to pose, or even look normal so the glossy mens mags are all shel get and be known for.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Silly, silly girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

You know when she screamed, I cant play it in front of everybody, Big Brother, I can't! Then she proceeded to throw a micky fit in front of the entire nation in the diary room.
    Shes a loser, if i could play as well as she could id have been glad to play!! Shes got some major issues and i dont know how Ziggy puts up with her!! Her family and friends must have been mortafied watching her behave like that last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

That was completely fake.
    She screamed for a couple of minutes and then suddenly went back to her normal (albeit also whingy) voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

What a complete diva strop!!
    She was acting like she was the only one who had to do it!
    Ziggy had to make a complete arse of himself and Carole had to sing, what was the problem?!
    She distracted everyone else when they were trying to prepare with her antics, I just don't get it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Get her out! FAKE and like a 12 yr old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I think she's a pain in the hole. I especially hate when she is in the diary room complaing about charley as usual and makes her eyes go crossed. I wish the wind would change when she does that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Hope she is next out after Charley.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Get the witch out! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I liked her until her tantrums this week.She's so OTT. A total drama queen. I think she's having a meltdown in the house...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 shell007

Even tho i dont like ziggy i think chanelle should be removed from the house cause she wont leave him alone! He cant get a minute to himself. He doesnt even like her! :confused: Her stupid tantrums aswell:S wats the deal with those is she trying to be nicky from last year or somethin? She is so so so childish. When she is evicted i hope the crowd will boo her as much a charley:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,282 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

i'd say leave her in, if ever a housemate was capable of flipping out and killing the rest of the housemates I'd say it could be her. Don't think she should win, but would rather see carol or tracey and maybe ziggy leave before her

Advertisement