Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venues/Gigs for halloween/christmas work related mischief

Options
  • 25-07-2007 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭

Just looking for suggestions for venues, or any kind of partying-it-up celebrations in the dublin area around halloween and christmas. Work outings need to be arranged and somehow I've been designated the "committee". Paintball...that's all I've got!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's July

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Its July

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's the wrong forum.

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I know it's JUly, but I'd kind of like to suss out any potential venues for booking and the like for the Christmas/Halloween period so's I don't miss the window of opportunity!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Cheese Princess

biko wrote:
    It's July

And it's depressing.....but I am organising our office party as well and I rang one particular venue last week and all the Friday nights in December are already booked up :eek:

What is WRONG with people?????

• Advertisement
Advertisement