Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free haircut???

Options
  • 26-07-2007 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

anybody know any free barbershops in dublin u kno the ones were the trainees practise cuttin? il risk my ear if its free broke and am currently a bum :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Aren't mullets making a comeback?

Failing that - remove your head - don't worry if you think your hair is growing - it's just the skin on your scalp tightening...

Buy an electric razor and do it yourself. It's not as hard as it looks. Plus you'll save billions.

...if you're simply shaving it, that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Myth wrote:
    Buy an electric razor and do it yourself. It's not as hard as it looks. Plus you'll save billions.

...if you're simply shaving it, that is.

€50 and 2 years later.......best investment ever!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

/waits for another Scruff thread to appear

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Aren't mullets making a comeback?

Go for the mullet. Forget getting cuts and be a fashion statement instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Kenny 5 wrote:
    €50 and 2 years later.......best investment ever!!!! :)
    Argos though a remmington one for about €30 or something and I think it's great. Boots I remember had the exact same model for about twice the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Argos though a remmington one for about €30 or something and I think it's great. Boots I remember had the exact same model for about twice the price.

Got myself a remmington at argos a while back as well and run it over my head regularly (no.2).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

thrill wrote:
    Got myself a remmington at argos a while back as well and run it over my head regularly (no.2).

Just the top of your head though I'd say... I bet teh mullet is coming on mighty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I get free free haircuts, my aunt owns a barbers.

Hope this helps.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

This post has been deleted.

ah great when shes done ur hair she can do mine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭cor

There's a barbers on the North Quays near Liffey Street that charges €6 Mon, Tues & Weds. There's a barbers on Talbot street that charges €5. That's as cheap as you'll get to a free haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭baztard

There's a hairdresser across from the Bleeding Horse, that always has a sign up saying models wanted. I presume its for people for trainees to work on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 archplanner

I was stopped on Grafton St. a couple of weeks ago and asked did I want a free haircut (i'm a guy) - kind of regret saying no now seeing as im completly broke - anyone else get stopped and take the free cut?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The "Sam's Barbers" places all over town were looking for models the whole time so try one of them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

I was stopped on Grafton St. a couple of weeks ago and asked did I want a free haircut (i'm a guy) - kind of regret saying no now seeing as im completly broke - anyone else get stopped and take the free cut?

They are always looking for heads in the GPO arcade to help train the noobies.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i regularly get asked, as i let my hair grow pretty bad, toni and guy, ring em andthey'llbook you in for a free one

Advertisement