Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I gonna die?

Options
  • 26-07-2007 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed, that in the past 7 day's i've been havin late nights, which involve passing The Kebab House.

So out of the past 7 nights, 3 have involved stopping in at Galway's finest chipper :eek: and ordering a 4.50 meal (I just pay full whack, and get EVERYTHING, including curry and cheese on the chips)

Question is, am I going to die soon? And if so, how damn soon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Not soon enough to get one of these babies into you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

You honestly expect me to read that, after a 4.50 meal, and struggling to keep it down? Damn it man, i've got enough on my plate (excuse the pun)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You will die yes. Question is just how soon.
    It could be damn soon, real soon, monsoon, or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Sounds like you're going to the big Kebab House in the sky, mate. All the best. Lets hope its all-you-can-eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Apparently not - I've done a Google image search on "John Cleary RIP" and there's no image of your gravestone...

But I did have safe search switched on... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

love the kebab house, but when i got talking to a lad at work about the place he kept mentioning how they're evil for the auld sickness, maybe his curse has transferred to you, have you been cavorting with salthill lads with anti-kebab house agendas at all this week?

JIZZLORD wrote:
    love the kebab house, but when i got talking to a lad at work about the place he kept mentioning how they're evil for the auld sickness, maybe his curse has transferred to you, have you been cavorting with salthill lads with anti-kebab house agendas at all this week?

I have never, ever dissed the Kebab House. Except when the feckers kept raising their prices. I remember when a 4.50 was a 2.30 :(

dissing the kebab house is sacrillage!!!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

JohnCleary wrote:
    I have never, ever dissed the Kebab House. Except when the feckers kept raising their prices. I remember when a 4.50 was a 2.30 :(
    Sure you can't get a coke and small chips in McDonalds for €4.50...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Can't you get kebab meat, chips and sauce in there for four fiddy? Tis an incredible feed. Would be perfect to speed up your imminent demise in a very delicious way :D

• Advertisement

Sure you can't get a coke and small chips in McDonalds for €4.50...

No, but you can get a coke, small chips and a burger for €3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Apparently not - I've done a Google image search on "John Cleary RIP" and there's no image of your gravestone...

But I did have safe search switched on... ;)
    That's because he will not rest in peace after what he has eaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Wait, you can get the 'full whack' for four euro fifty cents?

A kebab meal in Dublin is at least a tenner!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

We do not live in scum city(TM) though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Yes, in answer to your question we all will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

You're already dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Don't think you'll die but if Galway ever floods you'll be better able to float and you'll also have some energy in reserve should times get tough, I only see advantages, keep eating!

Put some cheese, curry, chilli and coleslaw up on that biatch.
    Otherwise, you're only cheating yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

its too late

churchsignkq6.jpg

Lol.
    Also, when I opened this thread somebody called 'John Cleary' was call to reception.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

JohnCleary wrote:

Question is, am I going to die soon?.....

Well Fingers crossed! :D Riding that Jet Ski you were talkin about it is a start, next night out you should try eating dog crap ya find out on the foot path then you might be in trouble, especially if the dog had been givin tap water instead of bottled, crypto might give you a case of the trots if nothing else....Pointless threads like these give free reign for knobs like me to write random sh!t,No more pointless threads please!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Death is only the beginning...
    A whole new realm of horror lies in wait for you :D
    Enjoy

Wompa1 wrote:
    No more pointless threads please!

the galway section would be nothing without it's dark humor, sarcasm and pointless threads. back to the corner with ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

You wont die, you'll just get really fat and we'll make fun of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Is kebab house the place that was RUMOURED to have been inspected by the Health and Hygiene authorities.

Supposedly when they took the main kebab off its spindle, they found maggots in the core of the meat. Supposedly the meat on the inside had been there for ages.

Anyone hear anything about this? If it's bull, I'll promptly delete the message!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭dsrckiyisvddht

Go the Charcoal Grill, It's healthier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mongjaws

im not trying to scare you but muy uncle had a similar lifestyle to yours and hes dead now

I heard someone died after drinking Dihydrogen Monoxide.

FACT.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

SyxPak wrote:
    I heard someone died after drinking Dihydrogen Monoxide.

FACT.

The 90's just called, they want you to stop using that joke. :cool:

• Advertisement

It's retro.

Advertisement