Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC P3600 on Meteor?

• 26-07-2007 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Anyone know how a <a href=http://www.europe.htc.com/products/htcp3600.html>HTC P3600</a> would fare on Meteor's network? I've just ordered one cos I'm writing a GPS application for windows mobile. Need GPRS connection to log GPS coordinates.

When are Meteor planning on rolling out their 3G network?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

I am pretty sure that they will have rules under the licence as to when they roll out the network.

As with all things though it will be done in stages ....... urban areas 1st etc ...

So - if you are not in Dublin it could be a while before you can avail of 3G services.

Unless of course they do one of those "roaming dealies" (sorry if I have lost anybody with all my technical know how!! :D ) that they did with their current network. - For those of you who dont know; if you are in an area with no Meteor coverage you will fall onto the Vodafone network. It costs nothing more to use but just means that you dont drop calls etc! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

lol is that why for over a year they kept charging for "some" free mms and not for others then lying about mms having attachments etc! when sending "free"mms on roaming netw within republic was charged and had to ring and FIGHT EVERY TIME TO GET REFUNDED cant wait for 3g haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

i thought i was getting charged for my "Free" meteor to meteor MMS as my call history was showing a charge of 25c everytime. I got over 16e refunded and then we found out that actually i hadn't been charged and it was a mistake on the websites call history showing i had, but when i checked the balance on the phone i wasnt being charged (Checked after sending meteor to meteor MMS)! So meteor gave me €16 for free!

Advertisement