Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes6 superpatch?

Options
  • 26-07-2007 9:17am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I see many of these so called "super patch" for pes6
    Can anyone direct me to one that actually works please?
    Ive tried 1 from different dload locations and the game is crashing.
    I hate the default version of the kits,teams etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38058&highlight=super+patch

this is the one i use, and it's faultless

pro6za0.jpg

that's a shot i've taken of my game.. old kits, it's in reading's madjeski stadium,new advertising hoardings, updated boots, faces etc..

quality

it also has chants for about 50 teams, new music, new menu graphics.. it's quality

i also installed the commentary from FIFA, which was a bit tricky, but certainly it's a huge improvement from peter brackley

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cheers for that,,seems a seriously messy installation.
    Is there any simgle download and installer or a simple extract to folder etc?

nope.. it's a bit of work but well worth it in the end..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Roar wrote:

i also installed the commentary from FIFA, which was a bit tricky, but certainly it's a huge improvement from peter brackley
    What's wrong with Peter Brackley?!? He's a legend! He says things in such a European way it's brilliant! He's certainly better then Tinsly, Motson or Tyler. But in fairness I'd like to swap Gray for Brooking... even though sometimes Gray gets on my nerves.

the commentary in pro evo is about 14 million miles behind FIFA, which is why i installed fifa comm onto pro!

it has nothing to do with the merits of either commentator commentating on real games! ha ha..

Oh, and IMO, tyler is the best in the business and always has been...

• Advertisement

No, I disagree. Tyler is IMO my least favorite out of the 3, thats what I think nobody has the same tastes. But I say we both agree that they are all better then the RTE commentry anyway... apart from Michael ofcource.

at a major risk of getting back on topic, the commentary on pro evo is atrocious... which is why someone has gone to the trouble of making a mod to make the FIFA commentary compatible.. i'd rather listen to the girlfriend nagging all day than i would the pro evo commentary...

Roar wrote:
    at a major risk of getting back on topic, the commentary on pro evo is atrocious... which is why someone has gone to the trouble of making a mod to make the FIFA commentary compatible.. i'd rather listen to the girlfriend nagging all day than i would the pro evo commentary...
    You hate it that much? Well what's your problem with it then if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

The evolution patch is top notch, I only installed it last week and will use the championship patch so I can hammer the scum at fortress carrow road.The stadiums are excellent and an awful lot of effort went into it and it's simple to install.

Advertisement