Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Paint Job for Scratches - How much?

Options
  • 26-07-2007 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ok - so I basically drove into a taxi this morning! Don't know what I was doing, went to drive frontways into a parking space (I was panicking cos I was holding up a bus) and the rim over my back wheel basically scraped the back panel of a parked taxi. It's not dented or anything, but pretty badly scratched. Any ideas on what I'm looking at to get it fixed for the guy? I'd like to avoid going through my insurance if possible, but I haven't a clue what it might cost....any ideas much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Tbh mate, I could be totally wrong here because any repair guy will tell you that he will have to see it.

A whole bumber usually costs me the guts of 2-300. I'll PM you a number for a guy who's cheap and good at what he does.

G'luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 km44

Thanks a million. It's not the bumber though which is why I'm worried. But sure we'll see what quotes I get, and if it's too much I'll just go through the insurance. Cheers for the help.

Advertisement