Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mullingar Autopoint

Options
  • 26-07-2007 10:21am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking at a car on Carzone that's being sold by Mullingar Autopoint and thinking of travelling down there later today. I'm in Dublin so know nothing about them, does anyone know if they're a reputable garage or are they just an Arthur Daley type operation? They seem to be part of Kinnegad Motor Works judging by their website.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Mullingar Autopoint, i believe is a large place. I could be mistaking it with something else but if its in the motor mall near the texaco garage then its a big place.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Mullingar Autopoint, i believe is a large place. I could be mistaking it with something else but if its in the motor mall near the texaco garage then its a big place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Mullingar Autopoint are on the old Dublin road heading into Mullingar. They are based where Daewoo used to operate. I have never bought a car there but have looked at a few. Seem to be a basic operation, small sales office and very small workshop.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cheers lads. Oldman, if you've looked at a few cars there you'd consider them an OK place then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

zaph wrote:
    Cheers lads. Oldman, if you've looked at a few cars there you'd consider them an OK place then?

Depends on what you mean OK. I was looking for a Diesel car at the time and looked in there because they had a lot of Merc and BMW Diesels. I found most cars to have high milage. The premises is bascially a yard enclosed with a temporary fence. As I say I have only looked at cars, but never bought. I don't want to make claims that these are a dodgy crowd, because I don't know. Whe I was talking to the sales guy, he did say that they have a premises in Dublin as well, can't remember where he said though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for that, appreciate your help.

Advertisement