Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of getting something like this done what do you all think??

Options
  • 26-07-2007 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Want to get something similar to this done but different colours and maybe add in some cherry blossoms around it as I want to get a bigger japanese style tattoo at some stage. Will be my first tattoo so any recommendations of who you think in Dublin might be good for this would be great .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

I think that looks very nice but it's not about what anyone else thinks. If you like it and want it on your body then do it, sod what anyone else thinks.

That tattoo is fresh too so the colours won't be exactly the same when it is healed.

I think its actually a bird of paradise not a humming bird. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

And it's also a piece of flashwork.

Go with something that you can call yours. It really depends on what style ya wanna take with this. Snakebite have produced some wonderful colour pieces in the past, Jani in the green also does some badass colour too, but his stuff takes on a very nu-skool kinda look. Mark in the green did both my feet and they're the ones that recieve the most compliments. They're both beautiful full colour pieces.

So there's a few ideas for ya. Have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Thanks for that . I dont want to get that exact design but did want a bird and this looks similar to what I was thinking anway !! Just not sure if the cherry blossoms will fit in ok with it.

Ill have a chat with these guys anyway and see what they suggest.

Yeah, a good artist can always work around your idea!

Good luck, dear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

And it's also a piece of flashwork.

Go with something that you can call yours. It really depends on what style ya wanna take with this. Snakebite have produced some wonderful colour pieces in the past, Jani in the green also does some badass colour too, but his stuff takes on a very nu-skool kinda look. Mark in the green did both my feet and they're the ones that recieve the most compliments. They're both beautiful full colour pieces.

So there's a few ideas for ya. Have fun.

Hey Fantasy i just wanna know how long you wer off you feet for when you fot your feey/foot first done and did it swell bad?

I wasn't off my feet. It's not that sore and doesn't swell all that bad.

Advertisement