Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Englishman who is leading the Tour de France

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Jaysus.

Just....

Jaysus. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

That's mind-boggling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

That's inspirational! I've heard of people doing etapes like that but this is really the best news story coming from the tour this year.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Agreed. That kind of story makes me think better of humanity. They should put cameras on that brave nutter. Amazing.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

He is very brave. He probably didn't have enough experience before he started to know how tough it was going to be. I'd prefer to see that on TV than the real Tour.

The book "French Revolutions" by Tim Moore describes the author doing the same in 2000 (hilarious read).

Oh yeah, and thanks to Membrane for posting that. Very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Is the Guardian or anyone else for that matter providing updates on the progress of this heroic man?

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement