Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labrador Breeder

Options
  • 26-07-2007 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, i'm looking for a labrador breeder who may have moved from roscommon to sligo. my friend is looking for her as he wants to get another dog of her. any info would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭alexdenby6

tell your friend to think about rehoming a dog. loads of healthy dogs being killed every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

alexdenby6 wrote:
    tell your friend to think about rehoming a dog. loads of healthy dogs being killed every day.

Why is it ever time someone is looking for a dog breeder some one all way comes one and say’s about rehoming dog’s some people just can’t take the risk with rehoming dog’s you just don’t know their back ground I was the same looking for a lab pup but every time I posted someone would tell to rehome a dog I just couldn’t I had a 10 month old baby that home so when someone ask about a breeder don’t posted about rehoming if Taloola want to know about rehoming she would have asked about it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

yogidc26 wrote:
    Why is it ever time someone is looking for a dog breeder some one all way comes one and say’s about rehoming dog’s some people just can’t take the risk with rehoming dog’s you just don’t know their back ground I was the same looking for a lab pup but every time I posted someone would tell to rehome a dog I just couldn’t I had a 10 month old baby that home so when someone ask about a breeder don’t posted about rehoming if Taloola want to know about rehoming she would have asked about it

Well thats all fair enough, but some/many people, either a) couldn't be arsed with the hassle, or b) don't realise the option is out there and that many healthy dogs are being put down every day.

I don't think its too much to just make the suggestion. The OP can disregard it if he/she likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

taloola wrote:
    Hi, i'm looking for a labrador breeder who may have moved from roscommon to sligo. my friend is looking for her as he wants to get another dog of her. any info would be great.

I've had some success in finding Staffie breeders from the Irish Kennel Club.

You can find them at www.ikc.ie

(Still don't have a Staffie yet :( )

Advertisement