Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car paint touch up

Options
  • 26-07-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Posting here as opposed to motors!

My 2001 car has afew minor paint bubbles, marks and stone chips. Most are hardly noticable. A few have been touched up but you can see them. Its a metalic silver.

My question is where in Limeirck would you recommend that i get them touched up?

How much is it lighlty to cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

O Mara motors have a spray bay I believe (ennis road)

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

cheers!
    anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You could get touch up paint from a main dealer or motor factors and do it yourself. If there are alot of large chips though your better off getting it done professionally alright.

Check the goldenpages for local panel beaters or car body shops and ring them for a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There is a garage in Thomondgate that is really good, cant remember the name but its really close to the treaty stone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Frank Christie up behind the Spotted Dog in Jansboro is very good too.

Advertisement