Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a tattoo in Galway ...... thread relaunch

Options
  • 26-07-2007 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    me an and my bride visit Galway for out honeymoon in January and I want to get a tattoo as a memory. Is there any new information available about the two studios in Galway? Are there new talents or still the old guys? Which shop would you prefer? Although people are not satisfied with the French guy, the portfolio of Jon from Irish Ink looks good. I'd like to get an oldschool tattoo not from a sketchbook but a custom one. Is one of the shops specialzed in that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tupamaro

No luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭liz2000

irish ink has a website www.irishinktattoo.com so check it out, i am the co-owner of this studio and can assure u that jon has a lot of experience in both body piercing and tattooing. Our studio is open tues to sat 11-6 and our number is 0879390139. Check out the site anyway to view jons work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Everyone in Galway has their preference.
    They'll bitch about either of the two main ones.

It's really a case of you looking at the work on offer and deciding which one you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭liz2000

totally agree, the proof is in the puddin as they say, so its best to check out the studio and websites and take it from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ncmono

I got my first tat in irish ink.it took 10 minutes,was pain free and came out excellent.i was very impressed especially as i was nearly sick with nerves!it was the guy with the shaved head (dont ask me his name!) and he was very good. he also done my mums tat the same day!i also got my tongue pierced by the french guy.i found him to be very friendly,he put me at complete ease,checked everything very thouroughly.ive never had a problem with these guys so i dont have any reason to try metalworks.id go with irish ink!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Slimkelly

I have two tats i got them both in irish ink. thats the place to go!!!!! they are brill.

Advertisement