Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym membership

Options
  • 26-07-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Would like to join as will have lots of time off over the coming months. Somewhere with a pool preferably. Any idea on times pools are open & prices? In the city or around it? Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I did a google search and it came up with several suggestions, one is Radisson.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

there's one in salthill; leisureworld i think it's called. been there a few times; very nice. you have the option of paying as you go if you like; 10 euro a turn (8 for student) and that includes use of the pool if it's duing a public swimming time (there aren't many available times). worth a look though ;) i know a bus goes past and it's a 30 min walk away from the roisin dubh, if you walking from there.

Advertisement