Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me, or is CBB now better than BB?

• 26-07-2007 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

CBB was started as an underling to the summer BB, with the summer version being targetted as the main show.

Now, obviously I'm slightly biased, but to get Dirk Benedict on to the show in January was fantastic. When I saw the A-Team van pull up I was like :eek: . Plus the show was the ultimate antidote to Jade-ism.

But CBB seems to me to be far more entertaining than the regular one now. In fact, I'd be quite happy if they'd end the regular show and just keep CBB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Irishdudedave

I defently have to agree...CBB is way better than normal BB. I think the housemates the last few years have went in expecting fame...at least the CBB houstmates have had fame, lost it and now just want the £100,000 fee they are paid to go on the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

I defently have to agree...CBB is way better than normal BB. I think the housemates the last few years have went in expecting fame...at least the CBB houstmates have had fame, lost it and now just want the £100,000 fee they are paid to go on the show!

I know CBB is always being accused of not having 'real' ie current celebrities on it, but I think it's developing it's own cult status by getting former quirkey celebrities that you'd be interested in seeing another side to.

Although, Dirk in the house full stop, was my favourite ever moment, my second fave has got to be Leo Sayers 'breaking out'!! I know it's frowned upon by BB because he was so abusive to the staff, but it made fantastic viewing :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I agree, it's a much more entertaining show. Plus it doesn't drag on for months so it's easier to stick with it. I really look forward to it starting as there's really not much else going on in January on TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

First two CBB's maybe - a bit like they early BB's.

The later ones, I can take or leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

BuffyBot wrote:
    First two CBB's maybe - a bit like they early BB's.

The later ones, I can take or leave.

Ahem....apart from CBB5 and the fabulous Mr Benedict of course :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement