Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Branding

Options
  • 26-07-2007 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

is there anywhere in the country that does branding?
    not by single strike hot implement but a cauterizing pen, its kinda like a soldering iron where design is actually drawn accross the skin as opposed to a metal template pressed into it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I know snake bit e do strike branding but not sure if anyone has splashed out on a pen yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Isn't that still a dodgy subject in this country?

If I was serious about branding myself, I'd probably take me a trip over to london and have it done there. There's a few decent places that do it.

Google and BME are your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭silver haze

yeah that was my other idea, will probably do that as they will have infinitely more experience. said id ask here 1st.
    sound

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

Look if you really want ive got an old soldering iron out in my shed,if you wanna come up il brand you,but i cant guarantee youl be satisfied,il do it for a tenner......:D

Advertisement