Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do your tatoos mean something?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

emo? aww, i thought you were headbanging :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Aspiration and sofaspud those both look great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

emo? aww, i thought you were headbanging :(

Nahh, I was headbanging shortly afterwards, there I was doing the slitty-wristsy motion and flipped my hair do one side.

Thanks Damo!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Thanks DamoElDiablo! :) SofaSpud, the treble clef looks class. I'm thinkin of getting a treble clef and bass clef done on the inside of my ankle next but yours looks cool especially on the stave!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Aspiration wrote: »
    Thanks DamoElDiablo! :) SofaSpud, the treble clef looks class. I'm thinkin of getting a treble clef and bass clef done on the inside of my ankle next but yours looks cool especially on the stave!

Thanks! The stave wraps all the way around the arm going downwards, people always think I drew lines on my arm cos they poke out of my tshirt :D I'm getting a bass clef on the the other arm sometime soon, thinking of making it all biomechy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭suzbox

nah d one at the end of your back just over your ass is a tramp stamp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭suzbox

suzbox wrote: »
    nah d one at the end of your back just over your ass is a tramp stamp
    ops i mean to reply to messgae with qoute my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Just one "EIRE" on my neck in the proper script,

The rest mean jack to me :D

Advertisement