Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SD VS Raw 2008 : ECW Invades Delayed

• 26-07-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

According to game informer the new sd vs raw 2008 is going to be delayed because there trying the erase all traces of Benoit in the game!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

he was prob heavily involved in a lot of the story mode scenarios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Belle Ende

It's a pretty-looking-but-horribly-broken game series. They should delay it a further 24 months and actually fix the huge cracks in the wall, rather than papering over them with gloss paint year after year after year after year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

They should make it more simulated rather than arcady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mayosteve99

i think the game is quite good , what exactly so bad about it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

eh, I still play WWF No Mercy and love it. If it was more like that I'd probably pick it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

rizzla wrote:
    eh, I still play WWF No Mercy and love it. If it was more like that I'd probably pick it up.

QFT. Those old N64 wrestling games were the shiznit. Even the WCW ones before THQ switched to making WWE ones were brilliant. I thought the control system by the time they got to No Mercy was perfect. They have over complicated it now with the situational grapples, recovery and the counter meters. They need to strip it all back and look at what made those old games so much fun to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

i think the game is quite good , what exactly so bad about it??
    the lack or realism , the crappy AI , outdated rosters when the games are released, online is woeful , i have 2007 and just getting into a game is damn near impossible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

EH player movement is wrong with it. collision detection is woeful as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Matches should be free flowing, with less of this crap computer controlled stuff. When I do a frog splash I want to decide if I want to pin or not. When I do an F-U I want to be able to control when I let opponent down. When I do slice bread number 2 I want to run with my wrestler instead of the computer doing it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Spike should be allowed to develop SVR to be honest. If anyone has an altered PS2 and has played King Of Coliseum II, they'll know exactly what i am talking about. It's the closest thing that has come to No Mercy in recent years.

VR!

• Advertisement
Advertisement