Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick Dunne

• 26-07-2007 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Just wondering if any bowlers out there knew a bowler called Mick Dunne from glasnevin. He used to drive a minibus. He bowled in The North Strand, Leisureplex, Alsaa and Stillorgan. This would have been over 13/14 years ago. He was well known around the circuit i think

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I do know the name but don't think I ever met him, I was only beginning bowling at that time. Most of my contacts were Palmerstown (XL Bowl [now Superdome]).

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Moorsie

Hes dead 13/14 years. Decent skin. Buried his son shortly beforehand. Tragic. Based out of North Strand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Would you believehe suffered a heart attack while bolwing in Leisure Plex in Coolock around 94-95 ish. He represented Ireland at world event not long before he died. Prior to the Strand closing in 1993 he bowled in the very competitive Toolin Travel Tuesday Night Trios'. A Decent Skin.:)

Advertisement