Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N95 out on Three??????

• 26-07-2007 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anybody know if three are planning and selling the n95 and if so when are planning on doing it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

3 only release new phones every 3 months, so it might be a while yet. Certainly before Christmas I would say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

Incidentally, I was in the 3 shop today, to enquire about upcoming phones, as they've offered me an N73 on upgrade, but I already have an N80 (hardly worth my while).

Anyway, apparently the N95 is coming "next month", although I don't know how accurate that will be. From reading here, it seems they've promised phones at certain dates before and they haven't materialised.

Can anyone tell me - if I pay €400 for an upgrade, will that €400 be credited to my account, and cancel out some subsequent bills? They did that when I originally signed up - the price of the phone went toward my bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

They promised that the Sony Ericsson W950 would be released in October of... and wait for it... 2006! :o

I still see nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Your thread title is misleading. It should have a question mark.
    Don't head anyone in a shop. They are usually the last to know. No disrespect intended to mobile phone shop floor staff, but thats the way it always has been in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

6ix wrote:
    Can anyone tell me - if I pay €400 for an upgrade, will that €400 be credited to my account, and cancel out some subsequent bills? They did that when I originally signed up - the price of the phone went toward my bills.
    that sounds very odd. did you not pay bills for the first few months or something? i've never heard of the upgrade price coming off your bill and that didn't happen when i upgraded with 3

• Advertisement

I paid €300 for the phone, and when I got my first bill, my account was credited with €300. I didn't pay anything for several months. :D

This was with my original sign up - I don't know if it applies to upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭massivemagumbos

DON'T get an N95 on three. please. its just an open phone with great potential, three will absolutely ruin it, garden wall the internet and brand it to the hills!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭Terrontress

That happened to me too and a friend as well! Last August. We thought it was a mistake and kept very quiet.
    In relation to the N95, I see that 3 have a new ad in which the central actor has an N73 which means it will be their main phone for the time being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

[QUOTEo=Terrontress]That happened to me too and a friend as well! Last August. We thought it was a mistake and kept very quiet.[/QUOTE]
    that sounds about right. now that you mention it my bill the month after my upgrade was less than it should have been and i assumed it was a mistake. 6ix, i'd say you were very lucky and never mentin what happened to 3

Ok, I think I'll do that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

quintron wrote:
    Your thread title is misleading. It should have a question mark.

I agree, can mods change this by any chance? the thread is phrased like a statement or announcement, very misleading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

what beautiful question marks you have.. cheers.
    Now it looks like a proper 3 related post with all those question marks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

hooray! :)

Advertisement