Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2007 Kia Sorento or Hyundai Santa Fe

Options
  • 26-07-2007 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy a commercial 4x4 in the next couple of weeks and I am looking for some owner feedback.

Anyone on here own one of the new Sorento's (with the 170bhp engine) or an '07 Santa Fe?

Any advice on which to go for would be most welcome. Any suggestions for another commercial 4x4 in this price range (40k) is also welcome.

cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Of the two you mention I'd go for the Santa Fe. I'd imagine the resale value would be better with the Hyundai.

I've driven a new Santa Fe overnight as a demo and they are a vast improvement on the previous model. Great value at €40k. compared to other 4x4s.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The Sorento is horrid to drive, the Santa Fe is more civilised.

Advertisement