Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Forum

Options
  • 26-07-2007 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering is there any reason as to why I cannot vview the rugby forum? Havent been able to do this for ages actually. Are there any mods/admins who may be able to clarify as to why I can't get access to it, maybe permit me to access it(unless I was banned of course!).
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Mushy wrote:
    Just wondering is there any reason as to why I cannot vview the rugby forum? Havent been able to do this for ages actually. Are there any mods/admins who may be able to clarify as to why I can't get access to it, maybe permit me to access it(unless I was banned of course!).

Well you were banned for trolling way, way back in March 2006 on a Toulouse-Leinster thread you started... does that sound about the last time you posted there?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51048313&postcount=12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You are on the banlist there anyway, contact RuggieBear (cat. mod), çrash_000, daveirl or Amz (cat mod.) and I'm sure they can sort it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

That could have been it. Didnt mean to troll it, I'll contact the admins though, cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Best to go to the mods.
    That's where the Admin will send you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Mushy wrote:
    That could have been it. Didnt mean to troll it, I'll contact the admins though, cheers for that.
    sure you didn't...

i'll unban you now but please behave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Will do. Thanking you!

Advertisement