Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs in Galway City/Salthill.

Options
  • 26-07-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Myself and a few mates are heading to Galway from Dublin for the races and we'll have two nights available to do something.

Are there (m)any good clubs in Galway? We're staying in Salthill which I've been told is 5 mins in a taxi to the city (true?).

Anyway, any info which may lead to a good night is appreciated.

Oh yeah, the most important question; are the girls easy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Galway girls easy...as my partner always said, they're easy if the men are hard! God these hormones are going to my head!
    Clubs- Halo, CP, Karma are the main ones. Warwick is in Salthill.
    Halo-over 21s ish, not sure if that is a rule but generally older.
    CPs-same idea but under 21s.
    Karma-more an international club.

Enjoy your stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

Appreciations to gg and Setanta for the PM :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Dont bother your arse with a club on raceweek,on the streets is where all the fun is.Mon and Tue fair enough but from Wed on dont bother, total waste of money and atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

padi89 wrote:
    Dont bother your arse with a club on raceweek,on the streets is where all the fun is.Mon and Tue fair enough but from Wed on dont bother, total waste of money and atmosphere.

QFT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Streets defo the way to go...

• Advertisement
Advertisement