Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Minder / Kennel Reccomendations

Options
  • 26-07-2007 5:47pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭

I need to find a kennel or dog minder - perhaps someone who can take in my three dogs for 3 days. They are the mother a 17yrs Jack Russel and two offspring both 8yrs and similar size to the mother.

I've never had them in kennls before as my family always take them when I'm away, this time however we are all off to a wedding so the muts get left behind. However I'm not at all keen on leaving them in a kennel as the young ones are very close and spend every waking hour together (they're great pals), the mother is elderly and while in great health she would require kid gloves.

I know that like most dog owners I'm being very precious but hey Bite Me ! So if you can offer some suggestions I really would appreciate it.

PC261114.JPG-for-web-NORMAL.jpg,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Yellow Snow

http://www.irishanimals.com/care/kennel.html

List of kennels and in-home dog minders / walkers

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

cheers for the link - I checked it out earlier.

but what I'm really looking for are peoples reccomendations, I'd like to know where dog lovers leave their muts, how happy they've been etc. Are there any dog hotels or B+Bs as opposed to kennels that people have used. If people have used kennels then I'd like to know which ones they think are good bad etc and why.

Advertisement