Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I gonna Live?

Options
  • 26-07-2007 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭

I was out on the 'lash' with my ledge of a friend Sean the other night and we must of drank 42 pints each, anyways at the end of the night we ate a couple of sambo's from Vivo...anyways!, I noticed a bit of mold on the bread...was just wondering everyones opinions on it?, Do you think I'm going to die? and if so can someone suggest a place that sells designer marble headstones?

Thhhaaannnnkkkks! :D

Comments

Wait, do you want to know if you'll live or if you'll die?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I asked myself the same question when YORE MA was on top of me the last night

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

TCN material if I ever saw one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

42 pints each loooooooooooool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Myth wrote:
    Wait, do you want to know if you'll live or if you'll die?

....thats the same question?...woah thats deep! Like Johns Ma's Punanner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Wompa1 wrote:
    woah thats deep! Like Johns Ma's Punanner
    Nothing beats a galwegians witty retort!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BENJAMIN61

your all weirdos i mean wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

O_o

DO NOT! I REPEAT! DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER! EAT THE MEAT STICK IN VIVO!

Worst day of squits and pain ever in my life. Add to that I was recovering from a night of illicit substances the night before.

A day that will live in infamy!

You Suck! wrote:
    O_o

DO NOT! I REPEAT! DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER! EAT THE MEAT STICK IN VIVO!

Worst day of squits and pain ever in my life. Add to that I was recovering from a night of illicit substances the night before.

A day that will live in infamy!
    COOL. THANKS FOR THE WARNING

making a sarcastic post in all caps really only works when you spell correctly :D

edit: but from your username, sig and post i'd imagine you post in all caps all the time :\

CAN YOU HEAR MY OPINION NOW IF I SHOUT?

• Advertisement

DRakE wrote:
    making a sarcastic post in all caps really only works when you spell correctly :D

edit: but from your username, sig and post i'd imagine you post in all caps all the time :\

CAN YOU HEAR MY OPINION NOW IF I SHOUT?
    WRONG SPELLING BY ACCIDENT YOU TART

Hehehe, Caps lock for teh win. But if you want to ignore my emphasis and eat the vivo meat stick, the trip to crypto nostalgia land is all yours. :)

no i am alright

Just thought it may be of interest. Aldi are selling GPS's atm, which include map's of Wompa1's ma's gee... It's a pretty big place, easy to get lost, but no more! :D

</random>

You can talk John, your ma was sitting on the beach during the airshow with her legs opened and she vaginally swallowed an RAF Helicopter...YOUR MA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

42 pints you legend woah

Hope you die anyway

Hope you die anyway

LOL post of the day :p

Am I gonna live?

The first thing anyone will ask you when they like your demo tape is "When can I see you live?" so a good live act is as important as a good demo tape. It will also bring your band together and help improve your music. Most importantly it's a chance to find out what your audience think of you and your music.

Wtf?

I'm not planning on dying for at least 5 years, theres far too many ego's in this city that have to be deflated

• Advertisement

Use a shotgun and you won't even have to wait five years, in fact, the status of an hero will be all yours. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Wompa1 wrote:
    I'm not planning on dying for at least 5 years, theres far too many ego's in this city that have to be deflated

name seven not includin gugai cause everyone knows he's a twat

Advertisement