Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza 2-music while driveing

• 26-07-2007 8:10pm

is their anyway to get music to play while your raceing in Forza 2???? all u hear is the engine and it gets a bit annoying after a while!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Upload music directly to the xbox 360, and play through the dashboard while racing.

If you want to listen to the songs they play on the menu's during a race you'll have to download the songs, burn to cd then rip to the xbox, INCONVENIENT aint it!!

INCONVENIENT is right!! thanks Cionad!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

you can also hook up an mp3 player to yer 360 if you have an mp3 player. then press the centre button on the controller to bring you to the guide. then go select music from the player and play folder.

thats waht i do, saves HDD room as you dont have to save the songs to yer HDD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

is their anyway to get music to play while your raceing in Forza 2???? all u hear is the engine and it gets a bit annoying after a while!!

It's a simulation game and that's why there is no music.

Just hook your mp3 player up to the Xbox 360 or else play PGR3/Burnout/Flatout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Or stream music from your home computer/laptop via your home wifi
    network. Excellent for some in game music.
    Check www.tversity.com - will stream both music and video

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i play my ipod through it while i race, helps through the endurance racing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Cion&#225 wrote: »
    Upload music directly to the xbox 360, and play through the dashboard while racing.

If you want to listen to the songs they play on the menu's during a race you'll have to download the songs, burn to cd then rip to the xbox, INCONVENIENT aint it!!

Or just BUY a fooking cd and put it in the drive :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Plus afaik you can't upload music from a burned cd with it being totally illegal and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Plus afaik you can't upload music from a burned cd with it being totally illegal and all that.
    If you burn it as an audio cd you can, it's not neccesarily illegal.
    I just throw a load of mp3s onto a memory stick and play them off that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

ShaneU wrote:
    Or just BUY a fooking cd and put it in the drive :rolleyes:

You cant buy the soundtrack, and if you were to buy the 30 or so albums you'd need to get all the tracks that way you'd be out of pocket 300+ upwards. :eek:

So better option is to download the tracks, at about a euro a pop wouldn't be so harsh. :)

• Advertisement

Thanks lads! the game just feels that more enjoyable now!:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Might as well ask here instead of starting a new thread...
    When you're playing custom music in a game, is there any way to easily skip to the next track without pressing the guide button, going down to the music controls and then across to the next button?
    Chances are there isn't, but I could be being stupid and missing something obvious (and yes, I've tried pressing up instead of down to skip to the bottom of the guide menu...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

I use the remote control that came in with the HD DVD player. Really handy.

Advertisement