Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Equine and Autism

• 26-07-2007 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hey Everyone,
    Im doing a research project on Equine Assisted Therpy for Children with autism, if there is anyone out there who knows someone who has a child with autism and they go horse riding can u please put me in contact or a private message. or if anyone knows any good websites
    Cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

There is a place or was a place on the Festina Lente Riding School Old Connaught Road in Bray, Co Wicklow think the land is up for sale and the place is moving. They are a special needs riding school and if they can not help you out they might point you in the right direction.

http://braydirectory.ie/index.php?Entry=2106

hope this helps you.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I have trained children with autism to ride. If your intersted just PM me.

Personal Trainer - It would be nice if you could have acknowledged the posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

golden wrote:
    Personal Trainer - It would be nice if you could have acknowledged the posts.
    Jeez, give her a chance - not everyone logs onto Boards every day!

I have. The OP has logged onto boards several times and last log on was yesterday at 23.56. The OP was online when I was writing post also sent PM just in case the OP did not see my post and the pm was read yesterday morning at 02:20. There has been no acknowledgement whatsoever, surely it is courteous to say thanks for the information that was requested.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement