Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Interesting one on carzone....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

Same cars alright. 02 - D - 64768
    Althought the ad for 24k was entered along time ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Its the same plate alrite!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 lugnut

I see what you mean dampsquid - just looked at carID=423332 and carID=423334 and they were both sold May '06....
    They have "This Jeep Grand Cherokee was confirmed to be in stock Tuesday, 24 July 2007" but can't imagine a dealer keeping a car in stock that long!
    Maybe not a fishy as I thought :o
    Edit: Just found it (Expensive lower mileage version) advertised on Autotrader too....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Check out the costs and milage.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

lugnut wrote:
    I see what you mean dampsquid - just looked at carID=423332 and carID=423334 and they were both sold May '06....
    They have "This Jeep Grand Cherokee was confirmed to be in stock Tuesday, 24 July 2007" but can't imagine a dealer keeping a car in stock that long!
    Maybe not a fishy as I thought :o
    Edit: Just found it (Expensive lower mileage version) advertised on Autotrader too....

Would not be unusual for a vehicle like that to be on a forecourt for along time. Not too much demand for a 4.7 litre V8 petrol 4x4 in Ireland. Diesel Cherokees are difficult enough to sell here, a petrol one is near impossible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement