Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jet skies??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

I'm not happy either with the actions that happend in that photo, stupid fool, has not respect for the people sitting and for the sport it self, brings down allot of dedicated people that wish to welcome the use of PWC in the bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Not hugely bothered what happens to people who drive like that(land or sea)or the people who go along for the ride, but this is kind of gettin away from the thread. I don't think anyone would have a problem with responsible use of PWCs in a designated area where they pose no threat to other water users. AND where t*ats like that guy on the corrib are tied to a pole and smacked silly

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

JohnCleary wrote: »
    biko - Could you get me in touch with the person who took that photo? I would love to get some more information. That picture is a disgrace and is an insult to people trying to promote the safe use of PWC's in Ireland. I'm after spending the weekend in Westport with the ISA creating a PWC training course (We created the syllabus (sp?) this weekend) to try and educate people who own PWC's - What took place in that picture is a total insult to responsible users

Please PM me biko if you have contact details for the person who took that photo. If that PWC driver got it wrong there they would have been nailed against the wall
    John, I'll ask him about it; time, date, photographer etcetera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

hey that photo was taken a couple of Summers ago....probably around July 2006....we may have a mutual friend...if it's the same friend he took the photo, right place right time...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

hey that photo was taken a couple of Summers ago....probably around July 2006....we may have a mutual friend...if it's the same friend he took the photo, right place right time...
    If your friends initials are GD then it's the same man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

yeah that's him. he took it a couple of summers ago as i said, in his snap happy days...not sure you would see the same thing happening today but that being said...i have noticed alot of boats that i would call 'speed boats' - forgive my lack of technical jargon - going up river at high tide, as far as the wolfetone bridge....they turn back obviously and dont seem to be speeding, but it just seems to be a daily occurrence...

Advertisement