Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC's Douglas

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

double tranny with cheese!!

Now kids, if you don't learn anything else today learn this; do not google image search the above quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

rymus wrote:
    Now kids, if you don't learn anything else today learn this; do not google image search the above quote.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

rymus wrote:

Imagine how I felt standing in the queue as she shouted double tranny with cheese over and over and over........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

just sitting down eating large chips, sole and creole in a bun......... yuummmmmm
    the sole is soooooooo nice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I've always found it overrated, nearly puked after the Creole a couple of times

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That'd be the cat anuses, they don't agree with everyone. I love them me, but you're probably more suited to your idea of proper fast food restaurants, like McDonalds and Subway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

If that's directed at me, you've got me completely wrong. Don't eat in any American "restaurants":) As I said, people raved about the Creole but it didn't work for me. Might try the fish this weekend though given rating above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Creole and garlic chips for the ultimate KC's win. Haven't been in nearly a month:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

BanzaiBk wrote:
    Creole and garlic chips for the ultimate KC's win. Haven't been in nearly a month:eek:

Well your not really advised to go there every day for health reasons...:rolleyes: but some people do go to KC's 3++ nights a week as they have no time to cook at home. At least you can say its a " healthy alternative" to McDonalds whose chips are made of cardboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

healthy!? wtf have you been smoking? :eek:

• Advertisement

JohnK wrote:
    healthy!? wtf have you been smoking? :eek:

I kinda put it in inverted brackets to emphasise the point. Obviously its not healthy. No kind of fast food is healthy for you. But its better to eat KC's than that multi national fast food chain...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

No it's not, they're just bad for you in different ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

last creole I had was so greasy, the pitta was completely transparent, mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

hmmm transparent pitta.. now thats good eatin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

JSK 252 wrote:
    Well your not really advised to go there every day for health reasons...:rolleyes:
    Joke tiem:rolleyes:

BanzaiBk wrote:
    Joke tiem:rolleyes:

:D

Advertisement