Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side football / astro-turf

Options
  • 27-07-2007 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm organising a stag weekend in Galway for about 15 - 20 lads in a few weeks time. We'll looking for an "activity" for Saturday afternoon (to delay the start of the drinking a bit!)
    One idea was to play a bit of 5-a-side football. Does anyone know where we could hire an astro-turf pitch for an hour or 2 in Galway? I tried Leisureworld but no joy there.
    Alternatively are there any parks or even a beach we could play football on?

Any other "activity" ideas are welcome... we've already ruled out Golf and Sea Angling for various reasons.
    Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Give Drom a ring,may be able to sort you out,very good facilities.You'll need to get a taxi out as it is literally in the middle of nowhere.

http://www.salthilldevon.ie/dromphotos.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭daveboy01

Thanks very much, that looks like exactly the kind of thing we're looking for. I'll get in touch with them - cheers:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement