Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST Videogame Trailer

Options

Comments

For big fans of the show only I'd say. I'm not so I definately won't be getting this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i saw it on gametrailers.com last nite, when i say i saw it i mean i saw the link to it i wasent even bothered watching the trailer. I dont see what the point of the game is at all. Lost is a TV show that gives very little answers... if this game is going be that single minded and story driven with very limited choices ect then it wont be fun and if it lets you do what you want, ie a very open game with lots of choices and questions AND answers then its not lost

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Watched the trailer...lol it looks bad

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

got a huge whiff of "enter the matrix" off this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Im just curious about what the hell the game is going to be about - will it be Myst-like or will they go the completely wrong route and make it some kind of action game? The trailer implies the former, but I truly fear the latter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

it looks like complete crap , but ill wait till they release it, until then roll on RE5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Tension .... tension ... tension .. Sawyer ... tension ... tension ... BATS IN MY HAIR!!!!!!

LOL ... worst trailer ever :p

Advertisement