Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chinese Scooters (Jinlun QT50)

• 27-07-2007 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone ever hear of a Chinese Scooter called a Jinlun model no JL50QT-4
    Its a 4 Stroke. Dose anyone know of an agent in Ireland that would supply parts or service them? It was left in for repair.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I had a Chinese Scooter a few years ago,it taught me a lesson you get what you pay for.

I bought mine from a Bike shop that used to be in Artane they are now out in Baldoyle Ind est you could give them a try for the life of me I cant think of the name of the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Dub13 wrote:
    I had a Chinese Scooter a few years ago,it taught me a lesson you get what you pay for.

I bought mine from a Bike shop that used to be in Artane they are now out in Baldoyle Ind est you could give them a try for the life of me I cant think of the name of the shop.
    Its not mine and I wouldnt be seen dead on it! I opened it expecting to see something basic but it is full of electronics, vacuum pumps, wires! etc, looks like a nightmare, it is like a motorised version of €200 electric scooters! Do you have the name of that agent in Baldoyle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭colm_c

Here's a UK dealer...

http://www.jinlun.co.uk/

Nice website! For the price of a new one, spares mightn't be worth it...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

be careful. By the looks of them, they turn into robots.

Advertisement