Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valet in wexford?

Options
  • 27-07-2007 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭

dad just bought my little sister her first car ( a feckon 03 alfa 147 :rolleyes: wish i was the youngest).

Anyway its a nice little car but needs a repair to the bumper and then a decent valet. anyone know of anywhere decent to get this done in the county of wexford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

where abouts you based in wexford ? I know a guy in Ardamine

• Registered Users Posts: 20,051 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

my parents are near enniscorthy but could leave it anywhere within reason

is this guy good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Michael G

Cyrus wrote:
    dad just bought my little sister her first car ( a feckon 03 alfa 147 :rolleyes: wish i was the youngest).

Anyway its a nice little car but needs a repair to the bumper and then a decent valet. anyone know of anywhere decent to get this done in the county of wexford?
    There's a valet place in Ardcavan which has a good reputation though I haven't used them myself. I don't think they will fix her bumper, but I have had some work done well by Fergie Doyle, just beside the petrol station near the Whitford Roundabout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement