Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny gun dealers

Options
  • 27-07-2007 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Does anyone know any gun dealers in county Kilkenny? I only know the guy in the city. He has a shop above the horse tack shop in the Butterslip. I heard that there is a good new dealer selling from his home near the city. Does anybody have any details on him or other dealers in the county?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

There's Stakelums in Urlingford. 0568831018. Ask for sean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Jonty wrote:
    There's Stakelums in Urlingford. 0568831018. Ask for sean.
    I recommend him, very good and obliging.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Paul O'halloran in Drangan near Callan, highly recommended

Paul O'halloran in Drangan near Callan, highly recommended

Do you have a number for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Paul's number is 0525 2112. His gun shop is part of the post office and grocery. I've bought my last 2 rifles from him, hundreds cheaper than anywhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Jason Ryan

Would highly reccomend Paul O'Halloran, very nice chap to deal with. Also Stakelums in Urlingford as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Agree either drangan or urlingford Highly recommeded I deal with both all the time

Paul Halloran is away till next friday:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭12bore

There's a fella who sells from his house near to Nolan Park. Think he only does it in the evening.

Can get his contact details if you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Seamus357

12bore wrote:
    There's a fella who sells from his house near to Nolan Park. Think he only does it in the evening.

Can get his contact details if you need.

Hi 12bore, Thats the fells I was thinking of. He lives in the city and sells from his house.

Seamus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭12bore

Seamus,

sent you a pm

Advertisement